Home  | Breeders Reports pg.1 | Breeders Reports pg.2 | Some 2004 reports | Report your case to the LFG  

Keys to reporting you cases.
1) Report your case to the USDA, FDAH and your State Vet.
USDA Adverse Event Reporting Center. See the Center for Veterinary Biologics link below. 800-752-6255
FDAH 800-533-8536
You will have to look up your state vets number.

2) Now its time to send the LFG a brief but detailed account of your case.
Please do not use ( ' " - ) in your report.
Be as detailed as you can.
Sign the email as you want it posted on the site.
Please include the State you are from.

Ney-sayers need not respond!

USDA Web Site
Center for Veterinary Biologics

E Mail the LFG
Report your story to the LFG